We received numerous questions via DMs over the past few weeks and would like to share responses to most popular questions in FAQ format.
Is Skyward Finance a Launchpad?
Yes! Skyward Finance is a decentralized launchpad that allows new projects built on NEAR Protocol to raise capital while allowing community members and investors to gain early access to sales; thus, enabling price discovery for the projects and (usually) an opportunity for early investors and communities to acquire tokens at reduced price.
What benefits does Skyward Finance provide to the NEAR Ecosystem?
Skyward Finance is built natively on NEAR, which allows it to integrate with other important DeFi components of the NEAR Ecosystem such as Ref Finance, Sputnik DAO, NEAR Web Wallet, Token Farm etc
Why should I launch my NEAR project on Skyward Finance?
Skyward Finance is the only launchpad natively built on NEAR that leverages existing DeFi components of the NEAR Ecosystem described above. It is the best place to launch your token even if you don't have any liquidity. Skyward platform enables price discovery and resistant to bot and sybil attacks.
What makes Skyward Finance stand out from the competition?
For Projects & Founders:
- Skyward Finance is a great place to introduce and offer tokens to the public within the NEAR Ecosystem because it is fully decentralized and integrated with DeFi projects built natively on NEAR
- As a seller, you can create any token pair you want for your token and create a market for it. For example, you’re launching a $URANUS token. Skyward Finance allows you to create sales where you can offer $URANUS for $USDT, $NEAR, or $DAI etc
- Skyward Finance is an absolutely hands off solution. You can continue building your product while raising money.
- During your fundraise you’ll also be exposed to $SKYWARD token which will be diversified into all other projects launched on $SKYWARD. This aligns NEAR projects with each other within the NEAR ecosystem.
For Community & Investors:
- $SKYWARD token distribution model is fully aligned with the community and provides equal opportunity for participation through the ongoing public sale. Skyward Finance did not have any pre-sale or private rounds. 90% of the $SKYWARD token supply will be provided through a public sale.
- Skyward Finance allows NEAR community to become early adopters of all new projects built natively on NEAR that choose Skyward’s Launchpad
- Can’t be front run by bots. The sale model is sybil resistant. And bots don’t have advantage due to time-based sales.
- Skyward Finance is fully open sourced and partially audited.
- By holding $SKYWARD you are passively receiving 1% fee from all future and ongoing sales.
Do I need to have a $SKYWARD token in order to participate in a sale?
No, Skyward Launchpad doesn’t require you to own any Skyward tokens to participate in sales as either a seller or a buyer.
Spensa & Doomslug
P.S. We'd like to use this as an opportunity to encourage Skyward Flight to continue asking questions and moving conversation to a public telegram channel to create a transparent ongoing dialogue.